Some people feel that planning a trip to Walt Disney World is anything but magical. From choosing the right resort for your family, to figuring out dining plans, fastpasses, which parks to do on what day, and making sure your trip goes smoothly, the task can become quite daunting.
In the past, to my shock and horror, I have met people who, in fact, did not even enjoy Disney World. As an avid Disney fan myself, I had to pry as to WHY and HOW they couldn’t love such a wonderful place. “The lines were too long, it was too crowded, too hot, too touristy, food wasn’t good,” etc. are some of the common responses I have gotten.
This is why you should use a Disney travel agent! While they aren’t magical enough to change a steamy Florida summer day, they can help you with almost everything else to make your trip the best it can possibly be!
My love for DisneyWorld started at a young age. Growing up in South Florida, we had season passes and it was my birthday location of choice for many years. The love for this place is instilled in us. Some of my fondest family memories were made at DisneyWorld.
My brother and his wife went there for their honeymoon, and my husband and I are one of those couples who don’t have kids yet but go as often as we can! Approximately 5 times in the last 5 years and counting…
During our last visit, we haddd to do research for my blog and ended up trying to find the best snacks throughout all four parks. It’s a rough job but somebody has to do it. This led to the discovery of the peanut butter and jelly milkshake in Hollywood Studios and let me tell you…life changing. We are headed back in February with my in-laws and I think more research will definitely have to ensue.
So? Are you ready to start your trip planning yet? That’s where I can come in to help. Recently, I decided to put my obsession with planning, research, and all things Disney related to good use and I joined the team at Small World Big Fun so I can be a part in planning your perfect vacation. Small World Big Fun is an Authorized Disney Travel Planner. This designation is given by Disney to select agencies to recognize their extensive knowledge of all things Disney and for the high level of value we provide to our clients as a result of our expertise. We are very passionate about what we do and want that passion to come through in every single trip that we plan.
What, you might ask, exactly can I do for you? Well in short, everything. There are so many reasons why you should use a Disney travel agent and here are just a few:
- I wake up at 6 a.m to score your Fastpasses for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Frozen Ever After, and Avatar Flight of Passage so you don’t have to spend hours waiting in line.
- I book your reservations for all your dining experiences…
- and give you insider tips about the best foods and restaurants to try, (such as: you must try Ohana’s bread pudding)
- I can tell you which restaurants have the best views of the fireworks show.
- Want the best deals on the onsite hotels? I know them!
- I will help with which modes of transportation will be the most efficient (DisneyWorld is a big place y’all.)
- You don’t want to handle all the little details? I LOVE those little details and will handle them for you so that all you need to worry about is showing up and having an amazing time.
- Every trip will be tailored to fit each individual couple or family, each budget, and focus on what is important to you.
- And the best part is…it’s absolutely free to you!!
I would absolutely love to help you plan your dream Disney vacation. I have done countless hours of research, and been to the parks 12+ times over my 25 years of life, and while I still learn something new every time I go, I would love to impart some of my Disney knowledge to you!
Interested in Disneyland, Disney Cruises, Universal Studios, or Adventures by Disney? You can also book with me to all these destinations as well!
Email me at email@example.com to get started.
Looking forward to making your trip magical!